There are numerous product packages on the market that provide clients with services at various costs on Shopify, but not everyone knows which package offers an excellent value for businesses. If you’re interested to know more about fair pricing on Synctrack, read this article right away.
Pricing on Synctrack is suitable for various users
Synctrack is the only program on the market that offers users five distinct helpful packages, allowing them to cater to a wide range of consumers who operate Shopify businesses.
Detailed information about fair pricing on Synctrack
- FREE: You may sync 30 orders for $0 every month, regardless of the time for the last order (as long as within 365 days). This package is easy to use for people who are installing it for the first time and wish to give it a try.
- BASIC: If you’re new to Shopify and only have one store with fewer than 1000 monthly orders, this is the bundle for you. Basic is only $6.99 and comes with a variety of features, so it’s a good deal.
- PRO: For only $9.99 per month, you’ll know this is the ideal plan for you. You’ll get 9+ distinct excellent benefits. We assist two of your businesses with their sync orders in the most efficient manner possible.
- PRO Plus: Using the Pro Plus package for $15.99 per month can save you a lot of time if you have three Shopify sites and a large number of orders per month (up to 15,000 orders). Automatic sync orders can help you take money from your Paypal accounts more rapidly, especially during peak sales seasons of the year when your order volume surges during the day.
- UNLIMITED: Because this is the most costly plan, with a monthly fee of $34.99, the offer will be the most generous for consumers. You’ll have access to the same features as the Pro Plus plan, with the exception that you’ll be able to sync all orders with unlimited quantities for up to four stores. With fair pricing on Synctrack, you definitely do not regret it!
Comparing fair pricing on Synctrack with other apps
With fair pricing on Synctrack, you will find that there are a lot of different tools which bring similar features.
Comparing Synctrack with Uptrack
- Uptrack simply gives clients three alternative service packages to install and use, in contrast, Synctrack offers consumers five service packages with a variety of features. As a result, store owners can pick the packages wisely based on the number of stores they own and the expected orders they need to synchronize information each month.
Comparing Synctrack vs Trackipal
- Customers will notice that Trackipal instead of providing a free trial plan among the three options, only offers a 3-day trial for starters. This is a significant drawback because clients are usually eager to test it out for a long time to see how good the service is. As a result, we recommend that you test Synctrack’s Free plan before going on to the higher service packs.
- Trackipal is substantially more costly than Synctrack, despite the fact that the functions which clients get to utilize are similar. Synctrack is the ideal choice for individuals who wish to save money and use more economical packages.
Choosing the suitable plan is really benefit for store owners
In conclusion, choosing the most suitable package for your store with fair pricing on Synctrack can not only help you save time but also spend money in a smart way. Therefore, I believe that Synctrack with fair pricing options can bring you effective work to decrease the problem when synchronizing tracking orders.
You can totally watch our video about Fair Pricing on Synctrack to understand more information and do not forget to read another article posted on our website: Shopify order notes – How does Synctrack work?